I’m not accustomed to not having an out of the home job…. With any luck, I will get some good news on that front tomorrow! But I digress…. here is a snapshot of what my days look like this summer, with kids who are pretty independent & a lack of extra funds for extravagant adventures:
1. Stayed in bed until 9. I was awake by 6, but I got to be lazy….
2. Cooked breakfast for the kids & I – eggs and linguesa.
3. Cut up and marinated the meat for dinner tonight – Grilled kabobs!
4. Cleaned up kitchen and emptied dishwasher.
5. A quick strength training work out from my EO friends… ouch
6. Showered & got dressed.
7. I watched a fun and empowering Facebook Live feed from Lindsay Teague Moreno – love her message!
8. Target run for…. wait for it – cat litter, stain remover for the baseball pants, face wash & toothbrush heads. I know, good stuff 🤣
9. Watered the flowers & plants out front…. and the trees in the back yard.
10. Vaccumed and dusted the living room – including the various Giants bobble-heads & the plantation shutters…. including getting all the dead bugs from the window sill behind the shutters.
Pretty soon I am going to go clean up the mountains of empty boxes in the garage so we can make a dump run & I can work on my next furniture refinishing project!
Exciting times people…..
Now, I know there is a lot of fun that can be had for not a lot of money – and we are swimming, going to the beach…. maybe get some hiking in soon. There is a lot of great ways to make memories while I am home with the boys right now. But, our crazy All-Star baseball schedule this week is encouraging us to embrace the quiet and chill when we can.
#CrazyAsAMother #TargetRunDaily #CleaningIsMyCardio #DomesticGoddess